Two and a half hours away from Panama, you will find the cool and fertile plain of the Valle de Antón. Originally the crater of an extinguished volcano, the valley is a true ecological heaven famous for its plant and flower cultures and where you will discover the Chorro Macho Waterfalls; the hot springs and petroglyphs or drawings left by the first inhabitants on the rocks of the village of La Pintada. You will visit the orchid plant nursery at the Nispero Zoo, and see the famous golden frog. The Sunday market also gives you an opportunity to see and purchase the wonderful artisan work of the villagers and admire the variety of plants and flowers on display.
Please note, extra outdoors activities such as zip lining or horseback riding are available pending an additional payment.
* Rate per person. Companies and groups of 3 and more, contact us.
* Tarifa por persona. Empresas y grupos de más de 3 personas, contactarnos.
* Tarif par personne. Entreprises et groupes de plus de 3 personnes, nous consulter.
- Lifestyle Management y Conserjería
- Viajes de negocios e incentivo
- Servicio de Relocation
- Vivienda y Escuelas